- take classes in Arabic and/or French. I LOVE learning languages, and want to utilise both of these in future trip to Morocco.
- take a printmaking class. i have many grand schemes involving art deco woodblock and lino print action.
- read all the books i've been threatening to read all year but have been too heavy to lug around with law textbooks
- go somewhere hot and drink pina coladas (i'm thinking tahiti?)
- knit a truckload of socks. this endeavour will no doubt be assisted by my planned participation in Southern Summer of Socks
- learn to use my spinning wheel
- sew myself some dresses
- write my knitting book (subject top secret)
- play badminton
- master the art of falconry
- release a Christmas album
Saturday, September 22, 2007
the livin' is easy
so it's that time of year again. the time when i start plotting madly about all the things i'm going to do and/or achieve in the summer. usually it's completely over the top and unrealistic, but i figure if i can do about 50% of the following it'll be a good summer: