Friday, December 07, 2007

Playing Catch Up


Secret Pal Booty!
Originally uploaded by miss_reecie
so some internet-related difficulties have prevented blog activity recently. but now i'm back online! First up, here is my final package from my lovely secret pal, who has now revealed herself to be Channon!
look at all the cool stuff i got: Vesper sock yarn (woo!), two skeins of beautiful Claudia's handpaints sportweight,, an awesome cake tape measure, halloween stitch markers, row counter, and a lighthouse!!!!
Thank you Channon for your beautiful gifts!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Oh look! I don't have to try to remember to log in anonymously... I'm so glad you liked the yarns!

Enjoy your socks. I'm sure the chocolate and the beer will only ensure that you stay mellow and happy throughout!