- stick to budget. Aim to have $3K saved by the end of the year in the African Holiday Fund
- continue yoga at least once a week, but without turning into a "yoghurt fancier"
- get rid of some unwanted stuff on eBay or Freecycle it. It's all about minimalism folks!
- knit up all the yarn I have lying around before buying any more. See above re minimalism.
- get knitting articles/designs published. Work on knitting book.
- visit more lighthouses
- drink more cocktails and less beer
- procrastinate less (hahahahhahahhahahahhah)
- blog more than once a month
- continue being hot
- bring Vincent Price back from the dead
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
I love a good list, particularly one filled with unrealistic goals. So without further ado, here are my Resolutions for 2008: